Fluke Calibration Financing Program
Acquire the equipment and services you need now!
Fluke Calibration is pleased to offer flexible financing programs through our partner, Direct Capital Corporation. Direct Capital Corporation excels in delivering simple, fast and cost effective financing programs to its clients (only available in the US). They help businesses get the equipment and technology they need to drive revenue and profits. And through a special partnership with Fluke Calibration and its affiliated companies, they provide Fluke Calibration's customers with exceptional financial terms.
Financing can help to strengthen your financial position by keeping the assets off your balance sheet. You'll also be saving cash reserves for other needs that arise. You can even bundle soft costs such as training and support right into your financing package.
- Helps you acquire the calibration instruments you need now while capital expense budgets are tight.
- Banks are often restricting operating lines of credit and leasing is an alternative
- Keeps bank lines open for inventory, payroll, business expansion
- You are effectively using other peoples' money to make money
- Pay over time and take advantage of tax benefits and the time value of money
- Flexible payment options with longer terms (12-60 months) and 100 % financing available for the purchase amount
- Up to 35 % of leasing may be soft costs
What products are included?
- Fluke electrical, temperature, pressure and flow calibrators—including products from all disciplines of Fluke Calibration
- Fluke data acquisition equipment
- Fluke signal sources
- Fluke bench meters
Company: A third-party calibration services provider with just over 80 employees offering field and lab calibrations for temperature and eight other disciplines.
Need: Increased workload and demand for improved uncertainties justifies an investment in an additional 5520A calibrator with MET/CAL® software and a support plan.
Challenge: The payback is clearly there, but cash is tight and financing not readily available.
Finance transaction: The Company completed the transaction via a financing program, including the backup service and support. The total amount was $63,000 over 36 months. Their monthly payment was $2,026.
Benefit: The customer was able to leverage their capital expense budget and take tax benefits for the amount of the purchase—$63,000—this year, as the "American Recovery and Reinvestment Act" has officially extended the Section 179 Deduction increases through December 31, 2011.
- Capital financing. Pay for the product over twelve to sixty months and purchase it at the end for $1.
- Operating financing. Return the equipment for credit at the end of the term or continue leasing for additional months.
- Deferred payments. Allows you to begin using equipment before you've paid anything for it.
- Step payments. Set future payments higher or lower depending on your budgeting needs.
How it works
Simply determine with your Fluke Calibration sales representative the products; then go online at flukecalibration.directcapital.com to complete an application with Direct Capital Corp. After they help you get the financing in place, Fluke Calibration will ship the product directly to you for immediate use.
- New Products
- Electrical Calibration
- RF Calibration
- Data Acquisition and Test Equipment
- Temperature Calibration
- ITS-90 Temperature Standards
- Calibration Baths
- Industrial Calibrators
- Digital Thermometer Readouts
- Multifunction Calibrators
- Temperature Calibration Software
- Pressure Calibration
- Piston Gauges
- Automated Pressure Controller/Calibrators
- Pressure Monitors
- Deadweight Testers
- Manual Pressure Calibration
- Air Data Calibration
- Environmental Monitors
- Pressure Calibration Accessories
- Pressure Calibration Custom Systems
- Pressure Calibration Software
- Flow Calibration
- Process Calibration Tools
- Temperature Calibrators
- Pressure Calibrators
- Multifunction Calibrators
- mA Loop Calibrators
- Process Calibration Software
- Calibration Software
- Humidity Calibration
- Handheld Test Tools
- Purchase Info
- Training and Events
- Literature and Education
- Service and Support
- Service Request (RMA)
- Calibration and Repair Services
- Authorized Service Centers
- Service Plans
- My MET/SUPPORT
- Calibration Community Site
- Register Products
- Product Manuals (User Guides)
- Software Downloads
- Safety, Service, and Product Notices
- Technical Support
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- About Us