Fluke Calibration Certified Equipment
Know what you're buying: used equipment with Fluke Calibration quality, warranty, and value
When you need a calibrator, standard, counter/timer, or similar piece of precision measurement equipment - but your budget won't accommodate a new instrument - you might consider purchasing used equipment. But when considering a used equipment purchase, choose carefully. You can get excellent value for your purchase…or you may take a risk you'll regret.
Why buy used equipment from Fluke Calibration?
Fluke takes the risk out of purchasing used equipment. To qualify as Fluke Calibration Certified, an instrument must undergo a rigorous refurbishing process:
- All engineering updates for safety, software, and firmware are performed to bring the instrument up to current specifications and performance.
- The instrument is fully tested to ensure it meets specification.
- The instrument is calibrated and furnished with a certificate of calibration.
- The instrument is cleaned and any cosmetic repairs are performed.
- Required accessories and user manual are included.
- The full manufacturer's warranty is included.
This process is performed by Fluke Calibration qualified personnel, giving confidence and great value to used equipment purchased from Fluke. And each Fluke Calibration Certified purchase is fully guaranteed within the terms of the manufacturer's warranty.
Eliminate the risk
Used equipment is widely available. But when you buy precision measurement equipment from a source other than the manufacturer, you take multiple risks:
- You don't know how old the instrument is.
- You don't know how the instrument was used or whether it was over stressed before you acquired it.
- You may not know how and when the instrument was calibrated.
- You don't know if the instrument has been repaired, or if repairs were done correctly.
- You don't know if the instrument is still actively supported or if it has been discontinued.
- You may not get a manual.
- You don't have a warranty from the manufacturer.
When you consider a used equipment purchase, evaluate all of the risks and think about the total cost of ownership over the life of the instrument. A Fluke Calibration Certified used equipment purchase can give you excellent value and performance - plus the confidence that comes from working with the calibration leader.
Find Used Calibration Equipment:
Contact your local Fluke representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org for price and availability of the instrument you need. Please include your contact details (company name and location) and product of interest, and a Fluke representative will contact you.
- New Products
- Electrical Calibration
- RF Calibration
- Data Acquisition and Test Equipment
- Temperature Calibration
- ITS-90 Temperature Standards
- Calibration Baths
- Industrial Calibrators
- Digital Thermometer Readouts
- Multifunction Calibrators
- Temperature Calibration Software
- Pressure Calibration
- Piston Gauges
- Automated Pressure Controller/Calibrators
- Pressure Monitors
- Deadweight Testers
- Manual Pressure Calibration
- Air Data Calibration
- Environmental Monitors
- Pressure Calibration Accessories
- Pressure Calibration Custom Systems
- Pressure Calibration Software
- Flow Calibration
- Process Calibration Tools
- Temperature Calibrators
- Pressure Calibrators
- Multifunction Calibrators
- mA Loop Calibrators
- Process Calibration Software
- Calibration Software
- Humidity Calibration
- Handheld Test Tools
- Purchase Info
- Training and Events
- Literature and Education
- Service and Support
- Service Request (RMA)
- Calibration and Repair Services
- Authorized Service Centers
- Service Plans
- My MET/SUPPORT
- Calibration Community Site
- Register Products
- Product Manuals (User Guides)
- Software Downloads
- Safety, Service, and Product Notices
- Technical Support
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- About Us