Priority Gold Instrument CarePlan
Guaranteed expedited service for world-class calibration and repairs
A Fluke Calibration Priority Gold CarePlan puts you in control of your downtime and in control of your business, with calibration and repair services that help you maximize the value of your instrument investments.
Reduce downtime by a week
- Annual calibration and repairs are covered with guaranteed in-house turnaround time.
- Pre-paid priority shipping is provided when you return your instrument.
Get the best performance from your instruments
- We maintain the highest quality standards for calibration and repair, because our world-class metrologists and calibration technicians design and perform the services.
- We don’t cut corners! We check every calibration point to ensure you get the best performance from your instruments.
- Get free product updates for every product covered by a Priority Gold CarePlan.
Get peace of mind for years—save money too
- One-, two-, three-, four- and five-year CarePlans are available.
Many opportunities for additional CarePlans savings
- Save 10 % with the purchase of a covered instrument
- Save 10 % on product upgrades
- Save 15 % on any out-of-plan service charges for a covered product
- Save 20 % off any Fluke Calibration scheduled calibration and metrology training course for you or any of your staff
- Unexpected repairs can be costly. Ask your Fluke Calibration sales representative for additional information about how a Priority Gold CarePlan can maximize your return on investment.
Terms and conditions
- To receive the best service, all instruments covered by a Priority Gold CarePlan must be registered at www.fluke.com/gcpreg; you must also obtain an RMA (return material authorization) number before sending your covered instrument in for calibration or repair. Contact your local Fluke Calibration sales representative if you need assistance. If a covered Priority Gold CarePlan instrument received at our labs is not registered on our web site, or does not have an RMA number, you may experience a service delay until we can confirm your Gold CarePlan status.
- Calibration turnaround time is product-specific and may vary by products.
- In-house turnaround time is not available in all countries; contact your local Fluke Calibration representative for details.
- Priority shipping times vary by country. Return freight and customs for international shipments are the customer’s responsibility.
- PCN (product change notice) updates concern operations and specifications important to maintaining proper product operation. Only level 1 and level 2 PCN changes are installed under a Priority Gold CarePlan.
- Repairs are not covered under these plans for the first 60 days from the CarePlan purchase date on one- and two-year plans. Three-, four-, and five-year plans are covered for repair from the day of CarePlan purchase. Calibrations associated with these plans may be used at any time after completing your CarePlan registration online at www.fluke.com/gcpreg. a. If your covered instrument requires repair within these time periods, you will receive a 15 % courtesy discount from our standard repair and calibration rates for these services. You may apply your plan’s calibration to a non-covered repair. A separate purchase order or other billing authorization will be required for these out-of-plan services.
- Instruments showing signs of failure due to physical abuse, improper operation or application do not qualify for free repair and will be repaired at standard repair rates minus a 15 % discount.
- Our lab managers will review your older instrument for serviceability through a pre-arranged inspection for a nominal inspection fee. If we determine that your unit is not suitable for this plan, you will be offered alternatives for the care of your unit.
- Not all calibrations are available for all products or in all countries.
- The type of annual calibration offered is product-specific. ISO 17025 accredited calibration will be offered if the option exists. If not, Z540 or factory calibration will be offered. If calibration type is specified as STD in the contract name, Z540 will be provided.
- When we return your instrument to you after calibration or repair services, we will ship via priority-air if the product weighs less than 150 pounds. If it weighs over 150 pounds, we will ship via priority-ground.
Accessories common to all models:
|Priority Gold Instrument CarePlan||
Fluke Calibration Priority Gold Instrument CarePlans are available for most calibration products. Please contact your local Fluke Calibration sales representative for details or to request a quote. You may also call the Customer Care Center at 877-355-3225 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Products
- Electrical Calibration
- RF Calibration
- Data Acquisition and Test Equipment
- Temperature Calibration
- ITS-90 Temperature Standards
- Calibration Baths
- Industrial Calibrators
- Digital Thermometer Readouts
- Multifunction Calibrators
- Temperature Calibration Software
- Pressure Calibration
- Piston Gauges
- Automated Pressure Controller / Calibrators
- Pressure Monitors
- Deadweight Testers
- Manual Pressure Calibration
- Air Data Calibration
- Environmental Monitors
- Pressure Calibration Accessories
- Pressure Calibration Custom Systems
- Pressure Calibration Software
- Flow Calibration
- Process Calibration Tools
- Temperature Calibrators
- Pressure Calibrators
- Multifunction Calibrators
- mA Loop Calibrators
- Process Calibration Software
- Calibration Software
- Humidity Calibration
- Handheld Test Tools
- Purchase Info
- Training and Events
- Literature and Education
- Service and Support
- Service Request (RMA)
- Calibration and Repair Services
- Authorized Service Centers
- Service Plans
- My MET/SUPPORT
- Calibration Community Site
- Register Products
- Product Manuals (User Guides)
- Software Downloads
- Safety, Service, and Product Notices
- Technical Support
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- About Us