- Calibration Software Basics
- Selecting a Software Solution
- Calibration Software
- Where to Buy
- Service and Support
What is calibration software?
In general, the term “calibration software” refers to applications that automate all or part of a calibration process via computer control. Calibration software also allows the user to manage their calibration and asset data.
If you’ve heard about the benefits of automated calibration and asset management but are puzzled about how everything fits together, call on Fluke Calibration for solutions.
Other types of calibration software exist. At Fluke Calibration, these include data-logging software, software that generates calibration constants and references, and various add-on and plug-in software programs.
Why use calibration software?Using software to automate all or part of the calibration process offers several important advantages.
Software automation ensures that the calibration can be performed exactly the same way by multiple operators in multiple locations, and over time. This improves the quality of your results, reduces errors and standardizes methods.
Automating the calibration process allows technicians to set up tests and then go on to perform other tasks, making more efficient use of their time. Calibrations are typically completed much more quickly, saving time and money. If the software is capable of calibrating multiple units under test simultaneously, automation increases throughput as well.
Documentation and reports
Calibration automation software typically includes features for documenting calibration procedures, storing calibration data, and producing reports, allowing you to eliminate paper records or spreadsheets.
Because calibration software does such a wonderful job of keeping accurate records of all parts of the calibration process, it can also help you comply with a wide variety of quality standards.
Common quality standards
What should you look for when selecting calibration software?
Does it handle the required workload?
Does it have the features you need?
Is it easy to use?
Does it help you to run the lab more efficiently?
Is the software flexible to fit your needs ?
Can it help you meet regulatory and quality requirements?
Does it support unified data management across different metrology disciplines?
Is training available?
What kinds of support are available?
Some software developers offer premium support programs that help you maximize productivity and minimize downtown. For example, Fluke Calibration offers the MET/SUPPORT Gold program to provide premium support and services for MET/CAL®software users.
Look for other types of available support as well, including user groups, online forums, technical and application notes and other informative materials.
Is the software produced by a reputable company?
MET/CAL® calibration procedures » (searchable database)
Related reference materialsMET/CAL Plus Calibration Management Software
MET/CAL® Plus brochure »
MET/SUPPORT Gold Software Support Program
MET/SUPPORT Gold datasheet »
COMPASS for Pressure Software
COMPASS® brochure »
Using COMPASS® for Pressure software to automate pressure Calibrations »
COMPASS® for Pressure customer testimonials »
9938 MET/TEMP II Software »
Using MET/TEMP II Temperature Calibration Software »
20 reasons you need MET/TEMP II Temperature Calibration Software »
5080/CAL Software datasheet »
|Fluke Calibration has software solutions for virtually every measurement discipline. Designed by measurement experts, these programs increase your productivity while strengthening your quality program and leaving a smile on your auditor's face. Use the links at the right or the descriptions below to explore all the power and functionality of expert calibration software from Fluke Calibration.||
- MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software is the complete solution for automating calibration processes plus managing and reporting measurement assets. MET/CAL Plus includes two applications: MET/CAL software, the industry leader for automated calibration; and MET/TEAM Express or the more fully featured MET/TEAM software for test and measurement asset management. Using MET/CAL software can help you cut calibration time in half by fully automating your electrical and RF calibration workload and more. Documented procedures and calibration results, plus reports, help you to comply with quality standards like ISO 9000, ANSI Z540 and ISO/IEC 17025. (Note: At present, a version of MET/CAL software is also available with the older MET/BASE database and MET/TRACK software for asset management. However, Fluke Calibration is moving to the MET/TEAM platform and will eventually phase out MET/TRACK software.)
- MET/SUPPORT Gold is an annual membership program offering premium support and services. With it, you get free updates and upgrades, free warranted procedures, discounts on training and customized procedures, priority access to software support, and more.
- MET/TEAM™ and MET/TEAM Express software are easy-to-use, browser-based calibration asset management solutions. MET/TEAM Express software, included with the MET/CAL Plus application, offers basic asset management, data storage and report generation. MET/TEAM software offers more advanced asset management features, including productivity management, parts management and email automation, as well as optional modules for on-site calibration, commerce and customer views. Designed by metrologists for metrology, MET/TEAM software is ideal for calibration professionals who need to manage workflow through the calibration laboratory. MET/TRACK® software is an older application that also manages inventory, calibration, location, maintenance, and customers. Fluke Calibration is moving to the MET/TEAM platform and will eventually phase out MET/TRACK software.
- 5080/CAL is easy-to-use calibration software for the 5080A Multi-Product Calibrator. 7050 Software works with the Nanoscan Volt Maintenance system for data collection and analysis.
- Fluke Calibration makes versatile temperature calibration software applications that include an automated temperature calibration software application (MET/TEMP II); thermometer readout data-logging software (LogWare); calibration constant and reference table generation software (TableWare); and Interface-it software for use with various temperature sources. All of our temperature calibration software is Windows-based and easy to use.
- COMPASS® for Pressure is a universal platform for all of your pressure calibration software needs. From piston gauges calibrating individual devices in the cal lab to transfer standards characterizing racks of sensors in production, COMPASS® for Pressure provides an off-the-shelf software tool to maximize the automation of your calibration and testing processes.
- COMPASS® for Flow is a universal platform for automating flow calibration. COMPASS® for Flow software works with the Fluke Calibration molbloc/molbox® gas flow standard to create a full-function calibration system. This optimal flow calibration system combines the outstanding performance of molbloc/molbox with the power, versatility and features of a modern PC-based application.
- Manual MET/CAL® is the easy, efficient way to collect, store and report calibration data. Manual MET/CAL® software is for calibration professionals who calibrate much of their workload manually and need to collect, store and report calibration data consistently and efficiently. This application is also useful for MET/CAL® Plus software users who need an easy way to collect and manage calibration data for workload that cannot be automated via IEEE connection, such as mechanical and dimensional instruments.
|(If you are considering a purchase of pressure calibration equipment for use outside the United States, please use the country selector at the top of this page to select the country of final destination for the product, which will take you to the appropriate information for your country.)|
|Fluke Calibration’s software calibration products are sold in the United States through a team of direct sales people and representatives located around the country.
To request a quote on pressure calibration equipment, please click here (quotes are usually sent within 24 hours):
To speak with a factory-direct expert or regional sales manager, please call 1.877.355.3225.
You can also email us at email@example.com.
Fluke Calibration is committed to outstanding product quality, world-class metrology, and excellent post purchase service and support. In spite of our commitment to continuous improvement, things sometimes go wrong – but when they do, we want to be there for you with an excellent response. In addition, when you need routine service work, such as an instrument recalibration, we want you to have an experience that will leave you eager to return.
For specific information about service and support in your area of the world, select your country from the selector at the top of this page, then click on the Service and Support menu.
For MET/CAL Plus Calibration Software users, MET/SUPPORT Gold is an annual membership program offering premium support and services to help you stay as productive as possible. Use only a few of the Gold services and you can easily recover more than the cost of your membership fee.
A special MET/SUPPORT website is available for Fluke Calibration software users. It contains information of particular interest to users of MET/CAL and MET/TRACK software, as well as content available only to MET/SUPPORT Gold customers.
Fluke Calibration software users can meet, connect and share with peers and other metrology experts on the Fluke Calibration online community.
- New Products
- Electrical Calibration
- RF Calibration
- Data Acquisition and Test Equipment
- Temperature Calibration
- ITS-90 Temperature Standards
- Calibration Baths
- Industrial Calibrators
- Digital Thermometer Readouts
- Multifunction Calibrators
- Temperature Calibration Software
- Pressure Calibration
- Piston Gauges
- Automated Pressure Controller/Calibrators
- Pressure Monitors
- Deadweight Testers
- Manual Pressure Calibration
- Air Data Calibration
- Environmental Monitors
- Pressure Calibration Accessories
- Pressure Calibration Custom Systems
- Pressure Calibration Software
- Flow Calibration
- Process Calibration Tools
- Temperature Calibrators
- Pressure Calibrators
- Multifunction Calibrators
- mA Loop Calibrators
- Process Calibration Software
- Calibration Software
- Handheld Test Tools
- Purchase Info
- Training and Events
- Literature and Education
- Service and Support
- Authorized Service Centers
- Calibration and Repair Services
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Product Manuals (User Guides)
- Register Products
- Safety, Service, and Product Notices
- Service Plans
- Software Downloads
- Submit online RMA
- Technical Support
- Calibration Community Site
- My MET/SUPPORT
- About Us
You may have been redirected here
Please update your bookmarks