Fluke Calibration

Precision, Performance, Confidence.

Questions? Please give us a call:
1 (877) 355-3225

Add source and measurement capabilities to your lab and save up to 20%

Purchase a new 5502A Multi-Product Calibrator together with an 8.5-digit 8558A Multimeter or 8588A Reference Multimeter and save 15%. Trade in a qualifying instrument and you can save 5% more, for a total of 20%!

3 major benefits

Stability, simplicity, and performance

Source and measure capabilities necessary for a wide range of metrology applications

Improved system accuracy

Improved total system accuracy by using the 85XXA Meter with the 5502A calibrator for transfer measurements

Cost savings

Significant cost savings over purchasing the instruments separately

Here’s how the promotion works

Source and measure capabilities necessary for a wide range of metrology applications

Purchase one of theseAnd purchase one of theseSave this much
5502A Multi-Product Calibrator

8558A 8.5-Digit Multimeter

8588A Reference Multimeter

15%
5502A/3Multi-Product Calibrator with 300 MHz Oscilloscope Calibration Option
5502A/6 Multi-Product Calibrator with 600 MHz Oscilloscope Calibration Option
Purchase one of these

5502A Multi-Product Calibrator

5502A/3 Multi-Product Calibrator with 300 MHz Oscilloscope Calibration Option

5502A/6 Multi-Product Calibrator with 600 MHz Oscilloscope Calibration Option

And purchase one of these

8558A 8.5-Digit Multimeter

8588A Reference Multimeter

Save this much
15%

How to save even more!

In addition to purchasing the calibrator and multimeter, trade in a qualifying old product.

Eligible calibrator trade-insEligible multimeter trade-insSave this additional ammount
Fluke 5500A (with or without options)

Wavetek-Datron 1271

Wavetek-Datron 1281

Wavetek-Datron 1062

Wavetek-Datron 1071

Wavetek-Datron 1081

Solartron 7081

5%
Wavetek-Datron 9100A (with or without options)

HP/Agilent/Keysight 3458A

HP/Agilent/Keysight 3457A

Fluke 8500A

Fluke 8502A

Fluke 8505A

Fluke 8506A

Fluke 8508A

Eligible calibrator trade-ins

5502A Multi-Product Calibrator

5502A/3Multi-Product Calibrator with 300 MHz Oscilloscope Calibration Option

5502A/6 Multi-Product Calibrator with 600 MHz Oscilloscope Calibration Option

Eligible multimeter trade-ins

Wavetek-Datron 1271

Wavetek-Datron 1281

Wavetek-Datron 1062

Wavetek-Datron 1071

Wavetek-Datron 1081

Solartron 7081

HP/Agilent/Keysight 3458A

HP/Agilent/Keysight 3457A

Fluke 8500A

Fluke 8502A

Fluke 8505A

Fluke 8506A

Fluke 8508A

Save this additional ammount
5%
Get a quote

Eligible customers who participate in Multi-Product Calibrator and Reference Multimeter Bundle Promotion Promotion during the Promotion Period and meet all the requirements as set forth in these terms and conditions of the Promotion are eligible to receive savings of 15% off the total list prices of the purchased bundle in the United States and Canada. Eligible customers who also trade in a qualifying instrument will save an additional 5%, for total savings of 20% off the bundle list price. Eligible customers must purchase by 11:59 PM on December 31, 2020 (all times Pacific Time).

Read the complete terms and conditions of this promotion.