Big productivity benefits with a new intuitive interface in version 9
- Automate calibration of a wide range of electrical and RF calibration standards and test equipment
- Templates help you perform, record and report on manual calibration tests
- Increase workflow throughout up to 80% compared to manual approach
- Reduce time to calibrate spectrum analyzer equipment from 11 hours to 1 or 2
Perform controlled, consistent tests
- Create validated calibration procedures
- Comprehensive library of thousands of automation procedures
- Store all test parameters and traceability
Comply with standards
- Help you meet the regulatory requirements of quality standards like ISO 9000, ISO.IEC 17025, ANSI Z540.3, and others
- Create calibration certificates
- Eliminate the risk of human errors that can occur when a technician adjusts outputs or records data manually
Already a MET/CAL users? See what’s new from the latest releases.
Still on MET/BASE system? Check out the support schedule here.
The complete solution for automating and managing your calibration workload
Calibration labs have their share of challenges: an increasing and more complex workload; fewer technicians; a growing list of quality standards. Above all, there is constant pressure to reduce costs. Fluke calibration software helps you meet those challenges by calibrating and managing your workload more efficiently and consistently.
MET/CAL® calibration management software includes MET/CAL® Procedure Editor and Runtime for automated calibration; plus MET/TEAM® » software for calibration work flow and asset management.
The MET/CAL and MET/TEAM » suite of software provide you with all the tools you need to:
- Perform automated calibration on all kinds of test and measurement tools and equipment, including dc/lf, RF and microwave instruments.
- Create, edit, test, and document calibration procedures, quickly and easily.
- Configure and report a wider range of measurement uncertainty parameters and include verification data to provide an audit trail and support further analysis.
- Track asset information including work order history and status, traceability, users, customers, and location.
- Analyze and report asset information; produce customized printed certificates and reports.
- Make data available to other corporate systems.
- Import asset and calibration data into MET/TEAM software
- Help meet the requirements of quality standards like ISO 9000, ISO/IEC 17025, NRC 10 CFR, ANSI Z540.3, and others.
With all of these capabilities, Fluke Calibration software offers the most comprehensive calibration automation solution available. And we back it up with the MET/SUPPORT Gold software support program to help keep you as productive as possible. Fluke Calibration also offers a variety of installation, training, and customization services to help you utilize the power of the MET/CAL and MET/TEAM » software suite.
Join the worldwide community of calibration professionals who have discovered the value of MET/CAL for increasing throughput and managing calibration assets more efficiently.
Software, MET/CAL w/MET/TEAM
License, Additional MET/CAL (TEAM)
License, Additional MET/TEAM
Software, MET/CAL with MET/TEAM Express
License, Additional MET/TEAM Express
Module, MET/TEAM Mobile
License, Additional MET/TEAM MOBILE
Module, MET/TEAM Customer Portal
License, Additional MET/TEAM Customer Portal (pack of 100)
Module, MET/TEAM Commerce
Accessories common to all models:
|Warranted procedures for MET/CAL® Plus||
MET/CAL® warranted procedures are optional calibration procedures for MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Software.
|MET/BASE Support Schedule|
|MET/TEAM® v2.1 and MET/CAL® v9 Software Trial|
|96270A RF Reference Source and MET/CAL Software: Calibrating a Spectrum Analyzer (Long Version)|
|96270A RF Reference Source and MET/CAL Software: Calibrating a Spectrum Analyzer (Short Version)|
|Fluke Calibration MET/CAL Calibration Management Software version 9 simplifies calibration processes|
- New Products
- Electrical Calibration
- RF Calibration
- Data Acquisition and Test Equipment
- Temperature Calibration
- ITS-90 Temperature Standards
- Calibration Baths
- Industrial Calibrators
- Digital Thermometer Readouts
- Multifunction Calibrators
- Temperature Calibration Software
- Pressure Calibration
- Piston Gauges
- Automated Pressure Controller/Calibrators
- Pressure Monitors
- Deadweight Testers
- Manual Pressure Calibration
- Air Data Calibration
- Environmental Monitors
- Pressure Calibration Accessories
- Pressure Calibration Custom Systems
- Pressure Calibration Software
- Flow Calibration
- Process Calibration Tools
- Temperature Calibrators
- Pressure Calibrators
- Multifunction Calibrators
- mA Loop Calibrators
- Process Calibration Software
- Calibration Software
- Humidity Calibration
- Handheld Test Tools
- Purchase Info
- Training and Events
- Literature and Education
- Service and Support
- Service Request (RMA)
- Calibration and Repair Services
- Authorized Service Centers
- Service Plans
- My MET/SUPPORT
- Calibration Community Site
- Register Products
- Product Manuals (User Guides)
- Software Downloads
- Safety, Service, and Product Notices
- Technical Support
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- About Us