Release: MET/TEAM version 2.1 with Update 1 and MET/CAL version 9.0 with Update 1
Please read the MET/TEAM Readme file before installing the upgrade.
- Please note that upgrading from any previous version of MET/TEAM will require you to re-request all of your licenses via email once the upgrade is complete! You must provide your original product codes and gold number(699XXXX) as two separate product code entry lines.
- If you are upgrading from 2.02 or earlier you must contact Technical Support (email@example.com) for assistance.
- Upgrading from a previous version of MET/TEAM automatically uninstalls the previous version and installs this version, maintaining the database and all paths, ports, share names, and all other settings consistent with the previous installation, including any customized files in the MET/CAL shared directory. To upgrade, simply run the MET/TEAM Server installer on the computer hosting the MET/TEAM web site.
- Do not manually uninstall the previous version. If you do this before attempting to install this version, you may lose other information and files.
- If you have installed MET/CAL Run Time and/or Editor on any workstations, be sure to run the MET/CAL Client installer on all MET/CAL workstations to update them to the latest version.
Current MET/BASE customers
This download is the 60-day trial version. It includes MET/TEAM, MET/TEAM modules, and MET/CAL, with 3 MET/TEAM, 3 mobile, and 3 MET/CAL licenses. You can activate your permanent MET/TEAM software within the 60-day period. Your new licenses will be matched with your current license configuration. MET/SUPPORT Gold customers receive MET/TEAM Express free of charge. MET/TEAM Express has limited work flow management, maintenance and configurations features, and does not support the mobile, customer web portal or commerce modules. Once you activate MET/TEAM Express, you can no longer use the full version of MET/TEAM with the trial licenses.
MET/TEAM Express license request instructions for current MET/BASE customers
Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. The 'Subject' of the email must be "Gold Request".
- Your MET/SUPPORT Gold number
- First name and last name
- Company name, state/province, and country
- Email address to receive product key code
- Attach most recent license report in pdf format
We will process your requests as soon as possible, but please allow a few days because each request will be processed manually to make sure we provide you with the correct configuration match for your current setup. We appreciate your patience.
Once your request is processed, expect an email from email@example.com titled "MET/SUPPORT Gold Product Code" with your product activation code and instructions.
- Click on "View" or "Link" to go to the download page.
- MD5 Check Sum:
Note: This is MET/TEAM 2.1 with Update 1 with MET/CAL version 9.0 with Update 1. It does not include MET/TRACK software.
- New Products
- Electrical Calibration
- RF Calibration
- Data Acquisition and Test Equipment
- Temperature Calibration
- ITS-90 Temperature Standards
- Calibration Baths
- Industrial Calibrators
- Digital Thermometer Readouts
- Multifunction Calibrators
- Temperature Calibration Software
- Pressure Calibration
- Piston Gauges
- Automated Pressure Controller/Calibrators
- Pressure Monitors
- Deadweight Testers
- Manual Pressure Calibration
- Air Data Calibration
- Environmental Monitors
- Pressure Calibration Accessories
- Pressure Calibration Custom Systems
- Pressure Calibration Software
- Flow Calibration
- Process Calibration Tools
- Temperature Calibrators
- Pressure Calibrators
- Multifunction Calibrators
- mA Loop Calibrators
- Process Calibration Software
- Calibration Software
- Humidity Calibration
- Handheld Test Tools
- Purchase Info
- Training and Events
- Literature and Education
- Service and Support
- Service Request (RMA)
- Calibration and Repair Services
- Authorized Service Centers
- Service Plans
- My MET/SUPPORT
- Calibration Community Site
- Register Products
- Product Manuals (User Guides)
- Software Downloads
- Safety, Service, and Product Notices
- Technical Support
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- About Us